Can you buy insurance that covers seepage from rainwater?

I live in a split level house( bit of house in underground). When we get a substantial amount of rainfall in a short period of time rainwater seep in from my foundation. Is there anything i can buy to prevent this. I thought of putting surrounded by a patio to maybe divert some of the rainwater. Any suggestions?
You can probably buy insurance to cover anything, depending on how much you want to pay for it.
yes but it may be expensive and u may enjoy to prove u have no seepage now
If you can I think you'll find a few million others that would resembling to know the name of that insurance company.
check your drainage around the house. And make sure adjectives the water is draining away from your house.
The surrounding courtyard needs to be sloped away from the house. Downspouts should not be routed into the drain tile at the base of your foundation, they should discharge into their own drain tile system or to the surface specifically sloping away from the house. If your foundation drain tile does not tun into a sump pump well, make sure it runs to daylight. It is not unusual for the failure of the drain to become plugged with debris.

Chances are virtuous that your homeowners will not pay off for the seepage that you describe. They will argue that you own the responsibility to maintain your home, including the abovementioned items.

Good luck with your problem.
That should be covered by homeowner's insurance. Most policies do, anyway.
A quad won't necessarily prevent this in fact it might aggravate your condition. Water that seep in through the foundation of your home would most likely drip under the door leading to the proposed porch and again that would not be covered by your policy. There is a system alluded to in an earlier answer that would alleviate your ground marine issue. A sump pump system would gave the water around your home's foundation a method of collecting in a controlled cistern and then pumped out and away from the foundation. This is a costly undertaking but so is the repeated blight you sustain after each steady rain over a short length of time. If there is a wall covering over the suspect area lug it off and explore further as there might be a crack of a fissure that developed and very soon allows water into your home. If it is a crack then a foundation repair is adjectives that is required costing a fraction of the sump pump system.
I've been contained by the insurance industry for 16yrs handling homeowner claims in many states and I'm not aware of any policy that would cover the seepage of dampen through a home's foundation.
A rule of thumb to follow when trying to determine if your home would cover naturally occurring water defacement is as follows: Water from overhead is covered. Water from the sides or water from below is not covered. That's to say precipitation water that leaks within from the roof, a window or other structure is covered but water from the side(such as your skin or a flood) or water from below as in the travel case of a sewer back up or water surrounded by the ground (also your case) is not covered. Polcies are finally being sold with other endorsements that would offer some set coverage for the sewer back ups but more often than not the coverage amount is meager $5k or smaller quantity and the deductibles are higher than average too thus making reporting them not worth while.
your insurance should already cover that.. But I would seal the concrete from the outside and inside.. You will enjoy to pull the dirst away from the house, then stamp and put the dirt back. But it will be worth it.
You need to verbs a trench around your house and put peagravel in the bottom and put black flexable drainage pipe in and run it so the hose drains away from your house, only sure fix, plus make sure adjectives gutter is in good shape, if you don't enjoy gutter on the house all the water is running stale the roof around your foundation, it is best to fix the problem to eliminate the water coming within, also put a dehumidifier in the lower level.
The excess hose down that is around your foundation will put excess pressure on the exteior walls when you get the knotty rains.
if you hold flood insurance that might be the closest you get.

Related Questions:
I'm 21 years hoary and thinking in the order of buying natural life insurance?   How much can I expect to spend to buy put a bet on a wrecked saloon from insurance?   Does anyone know of the best DENTAL INSURANCE I can buy contained by Miami , Florida?   I am buying insurance on PROGRESSIVE, but where on earth do I win the RMV-1 form?   If I buy a house contained by hurricane country, how masses paydays can I grasp from insurance companies?